Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text font size 10 and headings in 12 bold and style Times New Roman, single spaced should be followed (except with URL addresses) and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Journal encourages submission of review article on topic of general interest. Any topic will be considered but priority will be given to current problem. The typical length should be about 3000 words (excluding tables, figures & references) manuscript should be accompanied with Abstract of less than 300 words.
Research articles should contain original research relevant to Condensed Matter Physics includes Nano Materials, Phase Transition, Semiconductor & Dielectric Material, Photonic materials & Plasmonics, Single Crystals & Noval Materials, Organic, Inorganic & Biomaterials, Glasses & Ceramics, Composites, Surface, Interface & Thin Films, Electronic Structure & Phonons, Superconductivity, Magnetism & Spintronics, Structural-dynamical and mechanical properties, Computational methods and Applied Physics. Text of study is usually divided into sections introduction, methods, Results & Discussion (IMRAD). Manuscripts should be accompanied with an abstract not more than 300 words. Four to five key words in alphabetical order should be provided for indexing along with abstract. The typical text length for such contribution in 2500-3500 words (excluding Title page, abstract, tables, figures, acknowledgements, & references).
Authors can submit short communication which should be related with some recent research or technical advancdment related to condensed matter or material science. It should not exceed 800 to 1000 words with abstract of about 100 words.It should be having 3 to 5 keywords.
In submitting an article to the journal published by World Science Publications, I certify that:
1. I am authorized by my co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
2. I warrant, on behalf of myself and my co-authors, that:
* the article is original, has not been formally published in any other peer-reviewed journal, is not under consideration by any other journal, and does not infringe any existing copyright or any other third party rights;
* I am/we are the sole author(s) of the article and have full authority to enter into this agreement;
* the article contains nothing that is unlawful, libelous, or which would, if published, constitute a breach of contract or of confidence or of commitment given to secrecy;
* I/we have taken due care to ensure the integrity of the article. To my/our - and currently accepted scientific - knowledge all statements contained in it purporting to be facts are true and any formula or instruction contained in the article will not if followed accurately, cause any injury, illness, or damage to the user.
I, and all co-authors, agree that the article if editorially accepted for publication, shall be licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0.
I/we permit the adaptation, preparation of derivative works, oral presentation, or distribution, along with the commercial application of the work. The article does not contain any unlawful statements and any materials that violate any personal or proprietary rights of any other person or entity. I have obtained written permission from copyright owners for any excerpts from copyrighted works that are included and have credited the sources in the article. No responsibility is assumed by the journal, its staff, or members of the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements, or ideas contained in a publication by the journal. If using any personal details, I have obtained written permission or consent from the individual(s) in question (or, where applicable, the next of kin). If the Article was prepared jointly with other authors, I have informed the co-author(s) of the terms of this License.
However, each of the Employer/Author(s) retains the following rights
Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.